Addendum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Addendum

World of Warcraft Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twins... Dream to some, dread to others.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Manis
Highlord of Ni!
Manis

Twins... Dream to some, dread to others. Empty
PostSubject: Twins... Dream to some, dread to others.   Twins... Dream to some, dread to others. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:47 pm

Twins dead, finally. And also unfortunatley, for some. I know for certain we have a couple of pervs in this guild that wanted something else from the Twins, other than loot and pretty pixels. Well, unfortunatley for them, they can't have it anymore. Hello Might! Eh, another raiding day, another kill under our belt. We pushed trough the cute bastards with a litle bit of help from Eruco, and we thank him for the ideea he gave us. Also, having two Val'Anyrs in one raid is awesome, so thanks for that aswell. Also, this was the first raid, and boss kill Yrina participated, so welcome back failtree. In other words short, after a bit of struggling and some wipes, also some curses from Terente towards Obytuary, we killed the Twin Valkyrs. Congratulations guys, and galls, and for the rest of you reading, stick around for more info and uptades to come.

Twins... Dream to some, dread to others. TwinValkyrs25hm-JPG1000width

About the site, still work in progress. Razz
Back to top Go down
terente
Oliver Hardy
terente

PostSubject: Re: Twins... Dream to some, dread to others.   Twins... Dream to some, dread to others. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:32 pm

DONT! heal me before pictures priests.... cant see my owl 3rd leg Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eru

PostSubject: Re: Twins... Dream to some, dread to others.   Twins... Dream to some, dread to others. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:25 pm

I'm gonna use divine hymn next time Very Happy especially for u ;> u can feel special... for a moment Very Happy
Back to top Go down
terente
Oliver Hardy
terente

PostSubject: Re: Twins... Dream to some, dread to others.   Twins... Dream to some, dread to others. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:57 am

ty Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins... Dream to some, dread to others.   Twins... Dream to some, dread to others. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twins... Dream to some, dread to others.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Addendum :: News-
Jump to: