Addendum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Addendum

World of Warcraft Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good News [NOT FOR] Everyone!

Go down 
+5
Lahlaan
mightsmity
Megumi
feanoh
kargathia
9 posters
AuthorMessage
kargathia
Knight of Ni!
kargathia

Good News [NOT FOR]  Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Good News [NOT FOR] Everyone!   Good News [NOT FOR]  Everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:58 pm

Professor died. We did it. Manis will bullshit about it later.

Good News [NOT FOR]  Everyone! Professor25-JPG1000width-1

LATER EDIT:

Well, as the news post name sayes, Good NEWS [not for] everyone. Prof Putricide would be one of those. He's dead now. And burried already. Other than that, not so good news for me.. Sad 1st guild kill I personally didn't attend, and I want to express my "gratitudes" twards ZoomNet Bucharest for that (HI GUYS!!! May you burn in the depths of Hell!) Let's see, can't really say much about the kill, but the day started just as any other day and after... hmmm... four hours of wiping, just three minutes before the raid end.... BOOM, there it was, guild chat spamm. I was still strugelling to get by an hc with 1k ms lag, and the guild did it. Congratulations guys for the kill, congrats to Lahlaan for sniffing some boobs, thanks for the ones staying in as reserves, me inclooded and thanks for some Battle Meditation from Alisya that helped with the kill.

(If you don't know what Battle Meditaition is, go play SW:KOTOR1.)

On other notes, we've got a new tabard, seems people didn't like black bunny, and also a guild logo to represent to go with the tabard. Razz

Over and out, yours trully, with love,
Manis.
Back to top Go down
kargathia
Knight of Ni!
kargathia

PostSubject: Re: Good News [NOT FOR] Everyone!   Good News [NOT FOR]  Everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:49 pm

if I feel nice I'll even downscale it to 1000 width - forgot to do that when I updated our logo
Back to top Go down
feanoh

PostSubject: Re: Good News [NOT FOR] Everyone!   Good News [NOT FOR]  Everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:35 pm

Fuck yeah! Sexy shedorf is sexy..
Back to top Go down
Megumi
King of all Trolls!
Megumi

PostSubject: Re: Good News [NOT FOR] Everyone!   Good News [NOT FOR]  Everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:53 am

congrats... now i want the achiv too!!
and dont scale down the picture. it's nice to be able to make out something out of it.
Back to top Go down
mightsmity
Emperor Troll!
mightsmity

PostSubject: Re: Good News [NOT FOR] Everyone!   Good News [NOT FOR]  Everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:40 am

Veis look nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lahlaan
Wannabe Forum Troll.
Lahlaan

PostSubject: Re: Good News [NOT FOR] Everyone!   Good News [NOT FOR]  Everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:21 am

Don't feel bad veggie, i missed it too Sad
Back to top Go down
Manis
Highlord of Ni!
Manis

PostSubject: Re: Good News [NOT FOR] Everyone!   Good News [NOT FOR]  Everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:40 am

Bump for added bullshit. Razz

Later edit: I've called the ISP and asked them to read the post. Razz
Back to top Go down
Drasinia
King of all Trolls!
Drasinia

PostSubject: Re: Good News [NOT FOR] Everyone!   Good News [NOT FOR]  Everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:55 pm

No credit for the Ooze/SlimeMaster:P?
Back to top Go down
terente
Oliver Hardy
terente

PostSubject: Re: Good News [NOT FOR] Everyone!   Good News [NOT FOR]  Everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:27 am

lovely
Back to top Go down
howibowi

PostSubject: Re: Good News [NOT FOR] Everyone!   Good News [NOT FOR]  Everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:39 am

clearly my tanking skeelzz that brougth this down in lack of lahlaan, just /w me ingame about how much you do love me, and i will carry you all trough LK aswell
Back to top Go down
http://www.wow-europe.com
terente
Oliver Hardy
terente

PostSubject: Re: Good News [NOT FOR] Everyone!   Good News [NOT FOR]  Everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:36 pm

we wiped 3 times + cause of unskilled tanks so shush Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good News [NOT FOR] Everyone!   Good News [NOT FOR]  Everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good News [NOT FOR] Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Addendum :: News-
Jump to: