Addendum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Addendum

World of Warcraft Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No new kills today. Sorry.

Go down 
+4
Megumi
terente
mightsmity
kargathia
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kargathia
Knight of Ni!
kargathia

No new kills today. Sorry. Empty
PostSubject: No new kills today. Sorry.   No new kills today. Sorry. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:29 pm

We just healed her.

No new kills today. Sorry. Dreamwalker25-JPG1920width

Special thanks to everyone (including me) who suggested using more tanks.

It really is surprising what we can do once we get the thumbs out of our asses =)

Later edit by Manis:

Well, it was about time I wrote something on this post. It was a bit annoying when Karg steals my fun by posting kill pics. Razz So, back on track. Well, after diferent tries with diferent tactics about the same time a number of people, (including me, Lahlaan, Eruco and Alisya) suggested that we should use more tanks, prefferably paladin tanks, and paladins is the last thing we lack, ergo, we went for it. Yes, it did cut our DPS with a bit, but overall it was a much smoother ride. Anyway, nice kill... erm, heals and special thanks to Sage, Mightsmity, Eruco, Setsuna, Faenoh and me, aka the ones who were hunting down the balls in the dream.
Back to top Go down
kargathia
Knight of Ni!
kargathia

PostSubject: Re: No new kills today. Sorry.   No new kills today. Sorry. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:32 pm

For now due to megumi's comment I've uploaded the original size screenshot (1920x1080), I do also have the downscaled version if too many people don't like it this big.

sidenote: drop my ring bitch! /angryface
~Expertise overcapped rogue
Back to top Go down
mightsmity
Emperor Troll!
mightsmity

PostSubject: Re: No new kills today. Sorry.   No new kills today. Sorry. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:21 pm

you suckers, I was the one that gave the healers the positioning idea :< I WAS THE ONE THAT WON THE DAY..... ME ME AND ONLY ME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
terente
Oliver Hardy
terente

PostSubject: Re: No new kills today. Sorry.   No new kills today. Sorry. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:33 am

4 tanks was overkill... damn one shot it Smile
Back to top Go down
Megumi
King of all Trolls!
Megumi

PostSubject: Re: No new kills today. Sorry.   No new kills today. Sorry. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:38 pm

well tbh this wasnt supposed to be a 4 tanks fight from what i've heard from friends from high places
=> our tanks suck
Back to top Go down
Drasinia
King of all Trolls!
Drasinia

PostSubject: Re: No new kills today. Sorry.   No new kills today. Sorry. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:13 pm

i didnt tank before the end ^^ dont blame me:-P
Back to top Go down
Silon
Master Forum Troll.
Silon

PostSubject: Re: No new kills today. Sorry.   No new kills today. Sorry. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:39 pm

I'm with Kargathia, we need more melee dps rings from that boss!
Back to top Go down
Cpra
Stan Laurel
Cpra

PostSubject: Re: No new kills today. Sorry.   No new kills today. Sorry. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:57 pm

and that one and only caster dps cloak..
Back to top Go down
kargathia
Knight of Ni!
kargathia

PostSubject: Re: No new kills today. Sorry.   No new kills today. Sorry. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:43 am

Well, silon, you know she can actually drop a dagger? She didn't, and given our track record that really amazes me
Back to top Go down
Silon
Master Forum Troll.
Silon

PostSubject: Re: No new kills today. Sorry.   No new kills today. Sorry. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:55 am

Holy shit! You've got to be kidding me, if there is a dagger, it shall and will always drop.. The boss must be bugged or something Razz
Back to top Go down
Alkon

PostSubject: Re: No new kills today. Sorry.   No new kills today. Sorry. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:19 pm

terente u are not on the pics so pls dont comment about the fight :p
Back to top Go down
terente
Oliver Hardy
terente

PostSubject: Re: No new kills today. Sorry.   No new kills today. Sorry. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:39 am

fucking Veis stand in my head :S (do you see a small owl down there under big demon?) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Megumi
King of all Trolls!
Megumi

PostSubject: Re: No new kills today. Sorry.   No new kills today. Sorry. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:10 am

yeah blame the gnomes terente. that's the way to do it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No new kills today. Sorry.   No new kills today. Sorry. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No new kills today. Sorry.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Addendum :: News-
Jump to: