Addendum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Addendum

World of Warcraft Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There must always be a Goatking?... Meant Lich King.

Go down 
+7
Drasinia
terente
kargathia
Silon
mightsmity
Nâzgul
Manis
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Manis
Highlord of Ni!
Manis

There must always be a Goatking?... Meant Lich King. Empty
PostSubject: There must always be a Goatking?... Meant Lich King.   There must always be a Goatking?... Meant Lich King. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:48 pm

There must always be a Goatking?... Meant Lich King. LichKing25-JPG1920width

Yeah, so, after long brake of adding posts in the news thread. (Thanks Karg.... >Razz) I'm back on my job. So, yeah, Lich King is DEAD. FInally. after a couple of long weeks, we have the jerk dead and burried, and Bolvar took his place. This is how it went down. We went in... first try, 25%. Then a couple of 30% tryes and buum... 24%. Couple more tryes and 21%. I for one was sweatting already. Then a 17%. Jeeez that was close. Finally, Last Try. went on to 14% and I died. I was devastated. No other Holy paladin in the raid. Imediatilly I press the wisper button to Eruco: Dude, I'm dead, take over Tank Healing. He replyed with a short: Sir, Yes Sir! Then I started to count. 13%.......12%.....11%.... two people died. I was on my feet sweating and burning up. And then.... Sunder died... or Darisi, or Drasinia, Heaven knows, I can't remember... I though it was all over. But wait! I see Arthas casting some Frostmourn thing... I look again and there it was. 10%. We made it! I was finally relieved. We did it. Role Play started and cheers hit the vents. People yelling, some crying of happiness. It was pure awesomeness. Just great, the air around was vibrating. We went trough the RP, we kill the bastard hanging in the air and achiv spamm hit the guild. There it was. Tooked a nice picture aswell. Next to Tirion, of course. Karg got a new axe and Dras a tanking mace. Woldrow and Spacegoat tooked the marks... ah, yes, the title. Well, it was Space's ideea... There must always be a Goatking... True, that's why after a long... (30 seconds) debate on /o with karg and Zelis, we've decided that when Cata hits, and Mages get Heroism, Spacegoat will be left in Icecrown... Shamans will be useless anyway.

Grats gor the kill again guys, and thanks for everything.
Back to top Go down
Nâzgul
Wannabe Forum Troll.
Nâzgul

PostSubject: Re: There must always be a Goatking?... Meant Lich King.   There must always be a Goatking?... Meant Lich King. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:55 pm

about freaking time
Back to top Go down
mightsmity
Emperor Troll!
mightsmity

PostSubject: Re: There must always be a Goatking?... Meant Lich King.   There must always be a Goatking?... Meant Lich King. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:06 pm

I hate you all :<
Back to top Go down
Silon
Master Forum Troll.
Silon

PostSubject: Re: There must always be a Goatking?... Meant Lich King.   There must always be a Goatking?... Meant Lich King. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:12 pm

Congratulations Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There must always be a Goatking?... Meant Lich King.   There must always be a Goatking?... Meant Lich King. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:17 pm

Yey, now evryone is Kingslayers.. Except Howi and Might, yes might.. Stick to your 10 man achieve:p
Back to top Go down
kargathia
Knight of Ni!
kargathia

PostSubject: Re: There must always be a Goatking?... Meant Lich King.   There must always be a Goatking?... Meant Lich King. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:26 pm

That were no 30 seconds, that was simply the time needed for me to type "we're dumping spacegoat? =O where can I sign up?!"
Back to top Go down
mightsmity
Emperor Troll!
mightsmity

PostSubject: Re: There must always be a Goatking?... Meant Lich King.   There must always be a Goatking?... Meant Lich King. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:38 pm

Spacegoat wrote:
Yey, now evryone is Kingslayers.. Except Howi and Might, yes might.. Stick to your 10 man achieve:p

Soon my friend... soon!!!
Back to top Go down
terente
Oliver Hardy
terente

PostSubject: Re: There must always be a Goatking?... Meant Lich King.   There must always be a Goatking?... Meant Lich King. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:08 pm

to be honnest... any of us would be pissed off to miss the big kill

./pat Mightsmity (did you ever thought you will hate sex?) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Drasinia
King of all Trolls!
Drasinia

PostSubject: Re: There must always be a Goatking?... Meant Lich King.   There must always be a Goatking?... Meant Lich King. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:22 pm

terente wrote:
./pat Mightsmity (did you ever thought you will hate sex?) Very Happy

PURE EPIC!
Back to top Go down
Megumi
King of all Trolls!
Megumi

PostSubject: Re: There must always be a Goatking?... Meant Lich King.   There must always be a Goatking?... Meant Lich King. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:18 am

kek darisi went afk
Back to top Go down
sunderpants
King of all Trolls!

PostSubject: Re: There must always be a Goatking?... Meant Lich King.   There must always be a Goatking?... Meant Lich King. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:00 am

Was an awesome kill Very Happy Tbh me and spacegoat carried you lot in phase 6, what with the Ankh and Soulstone Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There must always be a Goatking?... Meant Lich King.   There must always be a Goatking?... Meant Lich King. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:10 am

kargathia wrote:
That were no 30 seconds, that was simply the time needed for me to type "we're dumping spacegoat? =O where can I sign up?!"

Damn you! Mad
Back to top Go down
Cpra
Stan Laurel
Cpra

PostSubject: Re: There must always be a Goatking?... Meant Lich King.   There must always be a Goatking?... Meant Lich King. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:40 pm

Grats to all! Very Happy And good luck for Hard Modes!

p.s LK25HC is quite hectic fight.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Khuzdull

Khuzdull

PostSubject: Re: There must always be a Goatking?... Meant Lich King.   There must always be a Goatking?... Meant Lich King. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:20 pm

Gz guys Smile good job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There must always be a Goatking?... Meant Lich King.   There must always be a Goatking?... Meant Lich King. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There must always be a Goatking?... Meant Lich King.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Addendum :: News-
Jump to: