Addendum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Addendum

World of Warcraft Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lazy me is lazy.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Manis
Highlord of Ni!
Manis

Lazy me is lazy. Empty
PostSubject: Lazy me is lazy.   Lazy me is lazy. Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:58 am

Well, let's see, haven't done this in a while. Last time I've posted we were at... 2/12 in Icecrown Heroic, right? Yep. So, updates.

We've killed Rotface, Festergut, BQL, Deathrbinger Saurfang and Dreamwalker on HC aswell. No one was arsed to make any pictures of it, but we have a couple of movies, and they will say more than I can rant around here. Yeah, so in other words we're at 7/12 now. Congrats Addendum, and Go Go Go for more!

Thanks to Mightsmity to providing the movies and the editing, and excuse the romanian chatter from them, the ones that do understand romanian will have a blast... for example, Dreamwalker movie, at the begining, Lahlaan (our tank) sayes... This time I'm not healing the boss. Very Happy

Saurfang Kill.

BQL Kill. (Before the 20% buff.)

Dreamwalker kill.

Let's see. I'll need to post a pretty Dreamwalker Epic Flawless kill here, will be added later, and to make Karg happy, sec:

Lazy me is lazy. Dead+rat

YES, we KILL STUFF!!!

Hope this will put a smile on your faces, it sure did put a smile on mine, and I hope we'll be back with more good news in the shortest ammount of time possible. Smile Till then, see you around and keep in touch.

Ah! Yes, I've almost forgot! Thanks Drasinia for keeping us entertained!

Back to top Go down
sunderpants
King of all Trolls!

Lazy me is lazy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy me is lazy.   Lazy me is lazy. Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:24 am

Manis r slacky ! we need an individual post for each individual boss we downed to show how proud of us you are Razz
Back to top Go down
Drasinia
King of all Trolls!
Drasinia

Lazy me is lazy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy me is lazy.   Lazy me is lazy. Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:33 am

Why is it im on the page where all can see itxD
Back to top Go down
sunderpants
King of all Trolls!

Lazy me is lazy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy me is lazy.   Lazy me is lazy. Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:58 am

lmao... because your singing in THAT good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lazy me is lazy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy me is lazy.   Lazy me is lazy. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lazy me is lazy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Addendum :: News-
Jump to: