Addendum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Addendum

World of Warcraft Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, again.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Manis
Highlord of Ni!
Manis

Hello, again. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, again.   Hello, again. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:46 am

Hi!
I know this post is long over-due, and it's about time I get off my lazy ass and write it.

Hello, again. Phoeni10

First of all, I want to say a Happy New Year to everyone that vists our forum, and keeps us close to hearts. I hope everyone will fulfill their most burning desires for this year and never regret a thing of wich they do.
Also, I hope all of you will be next to us and back us up in our endevours for 2011 and for the years to come togheder with Blizzard and you guys in the beautifull games we will be continuing to play as a team.

Well, with this ocasion I want to wlecome and congratulate Shaell for beeing our new addition to the officers team. Let's give him a warm hand and a hearty welcome, and bid him good luck in his actions twards putting our name back on track. We also want to thank him and ecourage every kind of initiative like his twards helping the guild, and everyone in the guild, both on a profesional gaming level, but also on a personal, friendly level.

With this beeing sayed, I want to announce the continuing of the raiding program of Addendum for Cataclysm as a 10 man guild, for starters, since the officer group was reduced due to winter holyday and the new expansion slack, we deicded to focus ourselfs on 10 mans, and if we get more people and more interested persons to reach out and help us working on the leading of the guild, we might even come back into 25 man raiding.

So, with this beeing sayed, Addendum rose from it's own ashes and we're still clinging to our name as a raiding guild on Darksorrow EU.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, thank you for taking the time and reading this, and again, I bid you farewell and a Happy New Year.

You can also find us on FaceBook!

Last edited by Manis on Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mightsmity
Emperor Troll!
mightsmity

Hello, again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, again.   Hello, again. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:26 pm

yes yes yes WE KILL STUFF!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Hello, again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Addendum :: News-
Jump to: