Addendum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Addendum

World of Warcraft Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silence! I kill you!... Or rather sayed, I'll breath fire on you...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Manis
Highlord of Ni!
Manis

Silence! I kill you!... Or rather sayed, I'll breath fire on you... Empty
PostSubject: Silence! I kill you!... Or rather sayed, I'll breath fire on you...   Silence! I kill you!... Or rather sayed, I'll breath fire on you... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:13 am

Yeah, as I stated on the main site, we had our share of kills for the past weeks, or so. Pics will be incoming as soon as I get around them. Smile

Basically, Omnitron was fun and games, tank that here, stop hitting that, and before we knew it, even withouth Heroism, it was dead. Magmaw, was even easier, pew pew adds here, pew pew adds there, ride the boss a bit and smash his face in the spike. Pew pew the heart... erm, brain and win.

The Pit Lord, isn't even worth mentioning, just that I really enjoyed the stroll in the Hold, looks nice, from a graphical point of view.

On the other hand, what WAS worth, was last night's Atramedes kill. And it went down, while not so smooth at the beggning, beeing an execution fight, we grinded down some experience and found ourselfs worthy of the kill.
I have some pretty interesting memoryes of it:

Might: - Guys, we need to keep really, really, quiet! The dragon is this room is blind, and if we're as quiet as a mouse, we'll go past him and get free loot!
Shaell: - Mew?
Megumi: -Hero now?
Dergons: -Not now! We haven't even started anything!
Zyrimantor: - Anyway, ain't the loot in the belly of the beast? I mean, didn't he eat those epic raiders few weeks ago and we're here to scavage after them?
Might: - Meh.. yeah, I guess your right. Well, we have Amonra, new engineer, he can silently go in and strap a bomb to it's head and blow it to bits and shreds!
Megumi: - Then we Hero?
Dergons: - It would be DEAD, what's the point???
Shaell: - Mew mew?
Manis pats Shaell...
Shaell: - Purr...
Might: - Ok, let's go, but be, really, really quiet!
Peltalunata: "Clink!"
Atramedes: - Who goes there, I've heard you!
Raid stares at Peltalunata and /facepalms!
Megumi: - Hero NOW!
Shaell: - Rawr!

And that's how it went, teh funny way! Razz

Hope you enjoyed the read, and you'll hear of us soon. Also, pics later!

Back to top Go down
Shaell

PostSubject: Re: Silence! I kill you!... Or rather sayed, I'll breath fire on you...   Silence! I kill you!... Or rather sayed, I'll breath fire on you... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:31 am

I like this description:P

Gz monkeys, we've finally proven we're not at the level of mud. We're slightly above! :>

Mew.
Back to top Go down
Tetrapakk
Wannabe Forum Troll.
Tetrapakk

PostSubject: Re: Silence! I kill you!... Or rather sayed, I'll breath fire on you...   Silence! I kill you!... Or rather sayed, I'll breath fire on you... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:00 pm

Omg. no1 even realized i put earpluggs on atramedes so you guys would have an easier time... Sad /retractintoshadows.
Back to top Go down
Manis
Highlord of Ni!
Manis

PostSubject: Re: Silence! I kill you!... Or rather sayed, I'll breath fire on you...   Silence! I kill you!... Or rather sayed, I'll breath fire on you... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:30 pm

Regarding that, when your getting back milk carton?
Back to top Go down
Tetrapakk
Wannabe Forum Troll.
Tetrapakk

PostSubject: Re: Silence! I kill you!... Or rather sayed, I'll breath fire on you...   Silence! I kill you!... Or rather sayed, I'll breath fire on you... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:31 pm

When u least expect it.
Back to top Go down
Megumi
King of all Trolls!
Megumi

PostSubject: Re: Silence! I kill you!... Or rather sayed, I'll breath fire on you...   Silence! I kill you!... Or rather sayed, I'll breath fire on you... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:50 pm

he wont. or at least not when i'm around and on top of that not while i'm an officer. i hate competition.

/joke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silence! I kill you!... Or rather sayed, I'll breath fire on you...   Silence! I kill you!... Or rather sayed, I'll breath fire on you... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silence! I kill you!... Or rather sayed, I'll breath fire on you...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Addendum :: News-
Jump to: