Addendum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Addendum

World of Warcraft Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arthas, Addendum incomming!

Go down 
+4
Cutebear
mightsmity
Lahlaan
Manis
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Manis
Highlord of Ni!
Manis

Arthas, Addendum incomming! Empty
PostSubject: Arthas, Addendum incomming!   Arthas, Addendum incomming! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:44 pm

Well, after a lot of slacking on my part, regarding news forum, I got myself in the mood of actually posting some news. Smile

First of all, I announced the incoming of a brand new pretty site. So, with that out of the way, let's get down to the real buisniss of the game: ICC. Mainly, Icecrown Citadel 25 man content.

Lord Marrowgard, downed, burried... long time ago. December the 9th, last year. To be more precice.

After going in, beeing amazed of the pretty graphics, letting Lahlaan die once beacose of the adds that are spawned by the traps, beeing suprised by the silence... (the second time was intentional! <3 Lah!) We killed the lolvey bone lord and stole his crown for our personal purposess. (I'll let Karg insert a picture of one of the kills, since we didn't even tooked a 1st kill screen. Razz)

We proceded deeper into the spire, finding a very lovley Lady Deathwisper (9th Dec aswell), and with a couple of ingenious ideeas from Terente we found her... dead. (What did you expect, you pervs? ) Again, we must note the fact that Lah had to eat the dust a couple of times. Some times on purpose... as usual. (Again, I'll let Karg insert a pretty picture of one of the kills, since again we didn't bother to take a screen.)

After handing out pretty purple pixels, we jumped on the elevator and joined our Ally commarades in vanquishing the Hordes and heading to the Skybreaker where we helped Muradin fend off Saurfang and the Ogrrim's Hammer(9th Dec aswell). This is where our beloved Obytuary tooked a wrong jump and ended a very flat gnome on the paving outside of ICC. Again, pretty pixels, no picture, so Karg will need to insert one from a random kill. Razz

Anyway, after holding Lah's head out on the side (he get's sea sick rather easy) we went forward, only to find Deathbringer Saurfang (13th Dec aswell) and a bunch of mindless charging warriors. (What did we even expect, they don't use intelect >_< ) Well, over here we spent a couple of days of grinding, eventually getting him down without a single member dead... Next week Mightsmity's failing showed us that perfect, ain't always the way to go. (As you expected, no pretty 1st kill picture, so Karg will insert a very random kill shot.)

Arthas, Addendum incomming! Saurfang25-JPG1000width-1

After listening to the pretty role playing, and after two weeks of having a Christmass and a New Year's brake, we returned to the Deathbringer's Rise and went in the spire, once again. Here, we were greeted first by Rotface's and Festergut's pet dogs, Precious and Stinky (Hello Oache!). After some inside jokes on the matter we went for Festergut, wich died rather quickly adding another kill to our belt, and yes, this time, we tooked a kill screen, wich I'll let Karg upload.

Arthas, Addendum incomming! Festergut-JPG1000width

In any case, we marched sideways to Rotface and did a brilliant flawless kill to it. In that moment we had a happy Zelis, wich aquired the first Acids of the guild, Grats Zelis. We also had some pretty loots to hand over and around, wich I don't remember at this moment. Smile Again, we tooked a kill screen, wich Karg will upload. These two kills happend on 10th of Jan. Razz

Arthas, Addendum incomming! Rotface25-JPG1000width

After that, we went in and tryed Proffesor, who seems responsable for the abbominations in this wing, and consumed our 10 tryes with a couple of very nice ones aswell. With some hours left on our hands, we decided it's time to go and farm some more easy loot in TotGC 25 and found out that our very good friends, the Faction Champions, aren't immune to Death spells and finally we killed them. And as Might pointed out, that kill wasn't so fun as we woud've expected since you kinda now the outcome before the kill was done... And aswell a rather wierd kill screen was taken wich Karg will edit and upload here.

Arthas, Addendum incomming! FactionChampions25hm-JPG1000width

This was our progress during this past month. AH! I almost forgot. Finally, after some time, Congratulations Sage for completing Val'Anyr!

Thanks for reading, stay tuned for more updates to come!

Last edited by Manis on Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:14 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lahlaan
Wannabe Forum Troll.
Lahlaan

PostSubject: Re: Arthas, Addendum incomming!   Arthas, Addendum incomming! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:14 pm

On purpose? Next time i'm shadowmelding, good luck dps!
Back to top Go down
mightsmity
Emperor Troll!
mightsmity

PostSubject: Re: Arthas, Addendum incomming!   Arthas, Addendum incomming! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:24 pm

Manis wrote:
Next week Mightsmity's failing showed us that perfect, ain't always the way to go. (As you expected, no pretty 1st kill picture, so Karg will insert a very random kill shot.)

It was a carefully thought strategical move... javascript:emoticonp('afro')

Quote :
And as Might pointed out, that kill wasn't so fun as we woud've expected since you kinda now the outcome before the kill was done...

On the other hand all the males in the raid experience a female orgasm... a steaaaaady looooong one, after the first 3 died I can bet all where smiling Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Manis
Highlord of Ni!
Manis

PostSubject: Re: Arthas, Addendum incomming!   Arthas, Addendum incomming! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:20 am

Bump. More pics incomming.
Back to top Go down
Cutebear
Wannabe Forum Troll.
Cutebear

PostSubject: Re: Arthas, Addendum incomming!   Arthas, Addendum incomming! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:39 pm

Grats guys keep it up
Back to top Go down
terente
Oliver Hardy
terente

PostSubject: Re: Arthas, Addendum incomming!   Arthas, Addendum incomming! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:27 am

new wing in ICC more fun

togc25 HM, the real progress (rly enjoy and w8 for Anub)

PVP own

unhappy that my alt own my main on DPS even gear score on druid is lot better than on rogue

FU bLIZZ for machmaking in HCs (have printscreen with 10k DP and w next after me is the pala tank with 2.1 Sad )

we need to do naked picks on Proffesor when we will kill (hope soonish)

gz Sage and Zelis for weapons (new and future ones)

cute, if you know tricks for new encounters from your imba PVE hord guild pls share here (they where some we did not knew about and we could use before been fixed)

nerf Priests in PVP

Dark Vader go buy a new headset!

Manis start healing pls!

Obytuary, pls let us know everytime when you die, why you died, and a short comment on that on VT

Zoia, change your fucking gems! (with APones)

Mightsmity stop eating shit before rolling on items (nr.mounts)

will add some, later on
Back to top Go down
Cpra
Stan Laurel
Cpra

PostSubject: Re: Arthas, Addendum incomming!   Arthas, Addendum incomming! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:42 am

lolololol the troll strikes again.. Razz oh how i've missed reading these!!
Back to top Go down
Cutebear
Wannabe Forum Troll.
Cutebear

PostSubject: Re: Arthas, Addendum incomming!   Arthas, Addendum incomming! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:14 am

Rofl well if theres anything you need to know about the hardmodes just let me know, the normal modes are faesroll
Back to top Go down
Manis
Highlord of Ni!
Manis

PostSubject: Re: Arthas, Addendum incomming!   Arthas, Addendum incomming! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:52 am

So you were benched again?
Back to top Go down
Cpra
Stan Laurel
Cpra

PostSubject: Re: Arthas, Addendum incomming!   Arthas, Addendum incomming! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:22 am

Hahhha.. Yeah, it sounds easy or facerolling when you listen it through Ventrilo.. Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
mightsmity
Emperor Troll!
mightsmity

PostSubject: Re: Arthas, Addendum incomming!   Arthas, Addendum incomming! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:44 am

outch...
Back to top Go down
kargathia
Knight of Ni!
kargathia

PostSubject: Re: Arthas, Addendum incomming!   Arthas, Addendum incomming! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:24 pm

Indeed: not like I can be arsed taking killshot screenies of bosses that are puggable by our alts the next week XD

Breaching 10k consistent sustained DPS with some upgrades says hi btw =D

And I'm not going to buy a new headset! NEVAH! Evil or Very Mad
(Terente... I am your father...)
Back to top Go down
Cutebear
Wannabe Forum Troll.
Cutebear

PostSubject: Re: Arthas, Addendum incomming!   Arthas, Addendum incomming! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:09 pm

Pff with just under 67k im usually MT'ing fu! Arthas, Addendum incomming! Icon_sad

But yeh, GJ Guys keep it up
Back to top Go down
Yrina

Yrina

PostSubject: Re: Arthas, Addendum incomming!   Arthas, Addendum incomming! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:40 pm

Rawr @ matthewwww

p.s. guess who started raiding again, bitch! Yes, me! (I'll just save you some time thinking, i know how you hate it!)

<3
Back to top Go down
Manis
Highlord of Ni!
Manis

PostSubject: Re: Arthas, Addendum incomming!   Arthas, Addendum incomming! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:30 am

Erm... He thinks? There are so many wrong statements in this thread....
Back to top Go down
terente
Oliver Hardy
terente

PostSubject: Re: Arthas, Addendum incomming!   Arthas, Addendum incomming! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:54 am

gief post with Professor kill!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arthas, Addendum incomming!   Arthas, Addendum incomming! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arthas, Addendum incomming!
Page 1 of 1