Addendum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Addendum

World of Warcraft Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merging with Addendum

Go down 
+3
terente
Cpra
Setsuna
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Setsuna
Admin
Setsuna

Merging with Addendum Empty
PostSubject: Merging with Addendum   Merging with Addendum Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:11 pm

So we are merging with the guild Addendum. And the reason is that we cant get members in our own guild, and that loyal members are leaving. So something had to be done. For 5 hours now me cutebear and Lauri have been talking to the officer of this guild. We will have three officers in their guild, and they will keep three officers. Meaning that we are not leaving the "spirit" of Rigil Kentaurs, since we will do what we can to lead this new guild the way that we like. But saying this, they are alot like os. THere werent alot of things that we disagree'd apon. Ofc systems/rules we wanted and some systems/rules they wanted. But i like the changes, and so do the other officer.

I will try and explain how things will work in the new guild.
Cutebear will be raid leading.
We will use EPGP
Raid days have changed. they are now: Sunday-monday-wedensday-thursday 19:00-23:00
Three officers from each guild. And we decide on matters by voting.
All members here will be members over there.
Trials here will be trials over there.
75% raid attendance
Also they have a strong sense of manner, they dont allow people to harrase other people. But this is at is should be. Jokes are ofc always welcome.

Now, will all members here have a raid spot in the new guild ? No, thats impossible. We will give everyone a chance, but you have to earn your spot. No more slacking. As it should be.

We will represent the members of Rigil Kentaurus, in the beginning, but over time this will be our new guild.

I might have forgotten a few things so please write if you have questions. Also, if you have a strong opinion agaisn't this do say, but Rigil Kentaurus isn't the guild it use to be. People leaving, getting nuubs in. It has been hell for the officers, and this was the solution..

Edit: Socials are also safe ofc.
Back to top Go down
https://rigil-kentaurus.forumotion.net
Cpra
Stan Laurel
Cpra

PostSubject: Re: Merging with Addendum   Merging with Addendum Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:03 pm

Sounds good so far, have to wait and see how things will be when we actually start raiding..
Anyways, i'll be back in game next weeks monday as i said before so cya all then!!

- Cpra
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merging with Addendum   Merging with Addendum Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:11 pm

Sounds pretty good so far, even though its kinda wierd to be a "Guest" in their guild in the beginning.
Anywayz lets hope the officers over there dont Gkick me becuz of me being offline for about 2-3 weeks (maybe even more) due to me moving to the UK for school!
U better make my spot safe Cutebear!!
Back to top Go down
terente
Oliver Hardy
terente

PostSubject: Re: Merging with Addendum   Merging with Addendum Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:47 pm

will be a new Forum address or we still on this after merging?

i assume EPGP will be 0 - 0 for all...

6 officers can vote proper in issues?...what if vote will be 3 -3? prob Yrina will have to go officer too even he dont want to!

who will be officer from former Addendum?(names)

when merging will take place.... want to at least "welcome them" in OUR GUILD Razz

lets hope for Anub on TOGC 25 from now...
Back to top Go down
Setsuna
Admin
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Merging with Addendum   Merging with Addendum Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:59 am

First off we will be joining them, but this was a question about conveniance. They have hired a profersonal to make their website, so they dont really want another head ache about changing names etc.

And we will move to their guild on Sunday, officers will move first and we will be doing the inviting and promoting once we are over there.

EPGP will be set a 0 when we join them yes.

6 officers, and no Yrina wont be joining os as officers in the new guild, by his own decision. And if we cant decide on a topic, a member will be asked to give his deciding vote. Though we are all adults and we want the same thing. So i dont think there will be alot of issuese here-

Kargarthia, manis and sage are the other three officers.

And all members here, will be members over there. And officers here will be officers over there, and trials will be trials.

I hope this answered some of your questions. Feel free to ask some more Wink
Back to top Go down
https://rigil-kentaurus.forumotion.net
terente
Oliver Hardy
terente

PostSubject: Re: Merging with Addendum   Merging with Addendum Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:48 am

i got what i wanted for the moment, ty.
Back to top Go down
Scatman

Scatman

PostSubject: Re: Merging with Addendum   Merging with Addendum Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:14 am

Sounds cool guys:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merging with Addendum   Merging with Addendum Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:15 am

No answer to my question malmon!
Back to top Go down
Saeilah
Wannabe Forum Troll.
Saeilah

PostSubject: Re: Merging with Addendum   Merging with Addendum Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:20 am

Your case was explained in our meeting and there will be a spot for you in the guild when you can start raiding again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merging with Addendum   Merging with Addendum Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:33 am

So i will be guildless after sunday ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merging with Addendum   Merging with Addendum Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:18 pm

most likely you will be in <Rigil Kentaurus> while nobody else is :)
Back to top Go down
Tornaedo
Gurls of the interweb!
Tornaedo

PostSubject: Re: Merging with Addendum   Merging with Addendum Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:21 pm

well, lets give it a try and see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Megumi
King of all Trolls!
Megumi

PostSubject: Re: Merging with Addendum   Merging with Addendum Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:15 pm

welcome, glad to have you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merging with Addendum   Merging with Addendum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merging with Addendum
Page 1 of 1