Addendum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Addendum

World of Warcraft Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heroic Beasts Have Been Tamed!

Go down 
+4
Yrina
Saeilah
quoric
Cutebear
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cutebear
Wannabe Forum Troll.
Cutebear

Heroic Beasts Have Been Tamed! Empty
PostSubject: Heroic Beasts Have Been Tamed!   Heroic Beasts Have Been Tamed! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:58 pm

Well Tonight started off as any other raid night but with a slight twist, this was our first official raid being known as Addendum! after playing around with the setup and warming people up in Onyxia and Vault of Archavon we proceeded to move into Trial of The Grand Crusader 25 Player for the first time, and after a long time of discussing how we should go about downing the boss we made it all the way to a 20% wipe on Icehowl! after discussing what was going wrong and a few enrage wipes, Gormok The Impaler Stomped for the last time, Dreadscale and Acidmaw burrowed for good and we then wiped the floor with icehowls fur and got some very nice loot too!

Heroic Beasts Have Been Tamed! Addend10

We then proceeded to spend 40 Minutes on jaraxxus and in this short time actually managed to get him down to 13% !
Lets hope tomorrow goes just as well and we make some further progress !

Good Job guys, you deserved this and im proud of you all!

Last edited by Cutebear on Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:59 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
quoric

quoric

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Beasts Have Been Tamed!   Heroic Beasts Have Been Tamed! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:06 pm

definetly worth the repair bills Smile
Back to top Go down
Saeilah
Wannabe Forum Troll.
Saeilah

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Beasts Have Been Tamed!   Heroic Beasts Have Been Tamed! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:17 pm

Mmmm... pudding.
Back to top Go down
Yrina

Yrina

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Beasts Have Been Tamed!   Heroic Beasts Have Been Tamed! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:11 pm

Heartwarming, gj ladses. <3
Back to top Go down
Manis
Highlord of Ni!
Manis

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Beasts Have Been Tamed!   Heroic Beasts Have Been Tamed! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:27 pm

Congrats to everyone! You just boosted our asses in the rankings of the server and again, thanks, and thanks for the ones that stayed on standby aswell. Smile
Back to top Go down
Werk
Wannabe Forum Troll.
Werk

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Beasts Have Been Tamed!   Heroic Beasts Have Been Tamed! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:18 am

Ya indeed. Evan tho I came after a while I must congratulate everyone. And I have to add it was a amazingly quick progress on Jaraxxus! Well done Addendum!

Werk, Over and out!

Last edited by Werk on Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cpra
Stan Laurel
Cpra

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Beasts Have Been Tamed!   Heroic Beasts Have Been Tamed! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:07 am

Hello and GZ!!!

I _was_ supposted to join yesterday but i have had the worst IRL Shit Storm going on witch has pretty much taken all my time
and i haven't been able to raid in about 2 weeks now..

Last week i didin't get saved to anything.. Mad

But now the dust is finally settling and i might even be able to join today.. Atleast i hope so..

//Cpra
Back to top Go down
Saeilah
Wannabe Forum Troll.
Saeilah

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Beasts Have Been Tamed!   Heroic Beasts Have Been Tamed! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:11 am

Werk wrote:
Ya indeed. Evan tho I came after a while I must congratulate everyone. And I have to add it was a amazingly quick progress on Jaraxxus! Well done Addendum!

Here is a bigger picture of our clear! Smile https://i.servimg.com/u/f82/14/52/80/97/addend10.jpg

Werk, Over and out!

How is it humanly possible to even take a screenshot that small? >_>
Back to top Go down
Nâzgul
Wannabe Forum Troll.
Nâzgul

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Beasts Have Been Tamed!   Heroic Beasts Have Been Tamed! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:51 am

you forgot the boss name on the picture, refix..Razz
Back to top Go down
Manis
Highlord of Ni!
Manis

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Beasts Have Been Tamed!   Heroic Beasts Have Been Tamed! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:13 am

Karg, I think you have HD pics, please post the original and please, from now on, only post HDs. We need to make it look shiny and pretty for the news threads.
Back to top Go down
Werk
Wannabe Forum Troll.
Werk

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Beasts Have Been Tamed!   Heroic Beasts Have Been Tamed! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:13 am

möh just editet a text in 5 sec or something. and the pictue is not small just that I noticed that I made more kompact that made it look stupid -_-,
Back to top Go down
quoric

quoric

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Beasts Have Been Tamed!   Heroic Beasts Have Been Tamed! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:57 pm

Saeilah wrote:
Mmmm... pudding.

lol thats a pic of me at a music festival (t in the park) eating jelly with a toothbrush. >.<

quo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Beasts Have Been Tamed!   Heroic Beasts Have Been Tamed! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroic Beasts Have Been Tamed!
Page 1 of 1