Addendum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Addendum

World of Warcraft Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heroic: Lord Jaraxxus gets banished!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cutebear
Wannabe Forum Troll.
Cutebear

Heroic: Lord Jaraxxus gets banished! Empty
PostSubject: Heroic: Lord Jaraxxus gets banished!   Heroic: Lord Jaraxxus gets banished! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:22 pm

Well to start of our second raid night as a fresh guild we went into Trial of The Grand Crusader 25 Player with our heads held high and confident that jaraxxus was going down after our awesome previous night of raiding! after changing the raid around alittle after i eventually came online (I was late amg /slap!) Jaraxxus bit the dust and left us with some very nice loot for our tanks and resto druid!

Heroic: Lord Jaraxxus gets banished! Jaraxxus25hm-JPG1000width-Justthena

We then spent alitte while testing out different strategies on the faction champions and swapping some people around, and made slight progress.
We actually killed one of them ! Very Happy and almost having a second one down before things started to go wrong for us. one thing is for sure though, tomorrow will see us having victory over the faction champions and a nice screenshot too!

All in all, not to bad for our second night of raiding.

Good job lads, and ladies again, im proud of you!

Last edited by Cutebear on Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Werk
Wannabe Forum Troll.
Werk

PostSubject: Re: Heroic: Lord Jaraxxus gets banished!   Heroic: Lord Jaraxxus gets banished! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:27 pm

God job tonight guys, I had fun atleast. The old memories of downing "good" bosses are coming back!

Werk over and out!

PS: booring Font Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroic: Lord Jaraxxus gets banished!   Heroic: Lord Jaraxxus gets banished! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:29 pm

Tank loot <3!

great job everyone.
FEEL THE POWER OF MY HOLY MACE, DEMON
Back to top Go down
vrajitoru

PostSubject: Re: Heroic: Lord Jaraxxus gets banished!   Heroic: Lord Jaraxxus gets banished! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:35 pm

Let's not get overly excited shall we, demon hater! Check upper right corner of the picture.
Back to top Go down
Silon
Master Forum Troll.
Silon

PostSubject: Re: Heroic: Lord Jaraxxus gets banished!   Heroic: Lord Jaraxxus gets banished! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:39 am

Haha, Vraj Wink - but I'm with Serberen, great job everyone and... MOAR TANK LOOT! <3
Back to top Go down
Yrina

Yrina

PostSubject: Re: Heroic: Lord Jaraxxus gets banished!   Heroic: Lord Jaraxxus gets banished! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:39 pm

Great NYOOOS everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroic: Lord Jaraxxus gets banished!   Heroic: Lord Jaraxxus gets banished! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroic: Lord Jaraxxus gets banished!
Page 1 of 1